Resort & Reservation Policies
Check-In 3:00 P.M. & Check-Out 11:00 A.M.
The Country House maintains a quiet and relaxed environment. Your cooperation in maintaining this atmosphere will be appreciated.
We do not accommodate children UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE.
- Rates based on double occupancy, each additional person $25.
- Three night minimum on most weekends in the fall and peak season.
- Deposit required to guarantee a reservation.
- Deposit, by check or credit card, must be received within seven days from date reservation is made.
- All rates subject to 5.5% sales tax and 5.5% room tax.
- Suite security policy requires credit card at registration.
- We welcome well behaved dogs in designated rooms.
- Please notify us when making reservations if you have pet allergies.
If your dog will be joining you for your stay, please see our Resort Dog Policies and Agreement page for specific policies and detailed information. If you wish to make reservations that include your dog, PLEASE CALL THE RESORT do not make your reservation online.
No Smoking Policy
- Effective July 5, 2010 Wisconsin state law prohibits smoking in all private and public rooms. The Country House also has a no smoking policy on all private and common balconies. Please be considerate of your fellow guests.
- Smoking is allowed outdoors, on the grounds and in public areas. Please be careful to extinguish all smoking materials and deposit in appropriate waste receptacles. Protect our natural setting, grass and forest fires start easily.
- There will be a $250 cleaning fee if, in the opinion of management, there has been smoking in a room which necessitates cleaning draperies and bed spreads to remove the smell. We very much appreciate your cooperation.
- Deposit less $20 service fee will be refunded for reservations canceled 14 days or more prior to arrival date.
- No refund will be made for any cancellation received within 14 days of scheduled arrival.
- Deposit applies to last days of reservation. If reservation is changed after arrival, you will be responsible for original reservation.
As a small independent property in a destination area, we guarantee your specific room type and dates per your reservation. Cancellations and early departures can leave us with empty rooms we are unable to fill. We appreciate your understanding, and will of course work with you, should an emergency interrupt your plans.
Comments are closed.