So much more than just a place to stay…experience all that the Country House has to offer.
Like your own private retreat, the Country House Resort has a wide variety of complimentary amenities and activities you can enjoy without ever leaving the property. Value, convenience and just plain fun!
- Multi-speed bikes may be ridden down the road and on the off road bike trails in Sister Bay.
- Revisit a world of low-tech entertainment, lawn games include shuffle board, horse shoes, and badminton & volley ball. All the equipment is available in the office.
- A deluxe European buffet breakfast is served in the lobby during our spring, fall & peak seasons. You may dine in the lobby, at the tables in the pool area or take a tray back to your room and surprise someone with breakfast in bed.
- The lobby is full of brochures, menus and guide books to help you plan your stay in Door County. The staff at our front desk are all Door County residents who are happy to assist you and share their knowledge and favorite spots.
- Walk, swim or row one of our boats along the 1,100 ft. ofprivate shoreline.
- The shoreline dock offers the perfect spot to fish, picnic or watch a sunset.
- A nature trail, with benches along the way, leads to the water and within our 27 wooded acres.
- The resort’s adult clientele make possible, a relaxing soak in the over-sized whirlpool, or a nap in the lounge chairs surrounding the heated swimming pool.
- Enjoy a game of tennis on the Pro Bounce Court or practice your back hand on the court’s back board. Racquets and balls are available for those who want to try their hand at a new game or just didn’t want to pack their own.